We offer Traditional, Classical, Jazz and Suzuki Piano Instruction, Ear Training, Music Theory, Arranging and Composition for all levels of study.
We take our profession as music educators very seriously and strive to be sensitive, patient and honest and to provide you with quality teaching. Our goal is to discover your musical needs, hopes and dreams and help you achieve success at the piano.
Laura and Joe Kerr
PS If you are planning to enroll more than one child you will need to submit a separate form for each student.
Dear Parents and Students,
Thank you for registering for summer piano lessons! We always look forward to teaching during this time as it is a relaxed learning environment; students have more downtime to practice and absorb new information. It is a great opportunity to nurture the creative aspects of music and it is a joy to have more and more students return to in-person lessons.
This form will ask you to indicate which weeks you plan on taking lessons and your preferred lesson days/times. Don't worry if you need a different day/time as the summer goes on, we are very flexible. Go ahead and sign up. We can iron out the details as we go. The $60 deposit you make online will be applied towards the cost of your summer lessons. You can pay this on Submittable,Venmo or Cash/Check. Also, you will only be charged for the lessons you take.
Summer lesson rates for 30, 45 and 60 minutes:
$60, $90, $120
Lessons are offered on the following dates:
June 12- July 20
After you fill out this form we will email you an invoice for summer lesson tuition.
Early bird discount: sign up and pay for summer lessons by June 1 and receive a 10% discount.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe and Laura Kerr
*New students please fill out a new student application before signing up for summer lessons.
Academic Year Dates: September 12, 2022 - June 2, 2023
Register here to secure your lesson spot(s) for September 2022. New students MUST fill out a Student Application first.
- Type in your Family Last Name
- Indicate your billing preference (1, 2 or 5 payments annually)
- Complete the schedule information and include your COMPLETE availability. You can make note of your preferred times in the comment section. We understand that you may not know your schedule details at this time. Just fill it out as best as you can and keep us updated with any changes
- Click the box to agree to the studio policies. For questions about the policy and information about our tuition rates, please refer to our website: https://artpiano.org/tuition-and-policies/
- Click the box for photo release
- Select the number of students that you will be registering and choose the appropriate registration/administrative fee and/or pay on Venmo. Fee schedule is as follows: $60, $110, $150 and $180 for one, two, three and four students respectively. Remember that this fee is non-refundable and is in addition to the tuition.
Please fill in this form and reserve your slot before Saturday July 1st. After July 1, we will be working on the fall schedule and accepting new new students.
Fall tuition invoices will be emailed August 1. Tuition payments are due August 15.