We offer Traditional, Classical, Jazz and Suzuki Piano Instruction, Ear Training, Music Theory, Arranging and Composition for all levels of study.
We take our profession as music educators very seriously and strive to be sensitive, patient and honest and to provide you with quality teaching. Our goal is to discover your musical needs, hopes and dreams and help you achieve success at the piano.
Laura and Joe Kerr
PS If you are planning to enroll more than one child you will need to submit a separate form for each student.
Dear Parents and Students,
Thank you for registering for summer piano lessons! I always look forward to teaching during this time as it is a relaxed learning environment; students have more downtime to practice and absorb new information. It is a great opportunity to nurture the creative aspects of music. Consider exploring composing new music or collaborating with other students on duet repertoire or chamber music. Even just popping over to the Mann Music Center for some inspiration under the summer night sky!
This form will ask you to indicate which weeks you plan on taking lessons and your preferred lesson days/times. Don't worry if you need a different day/time as the summer goes on, we are very flexible. For example if you know you want to fit in 6 lessons over the summer, but haven't firmed up your vacation/camp schedule, go ahead and sign up. We can iron out the details as the summer draws closer. The $50 deposit you make online will be applied towards the cost of your summer lessons. Also, you will only be charged for the lessons you take.
You will receive a discount when you sign up and pay by May 15. Rates are as follows for 30, 45 and 60 minutes:
$50, $75, $100
After May 15, regular lesson rates apply:
$55, $82.50, $110
After you fill out this form we will email you an invoice for summer lesson tuition.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe and Laura Kerr
Register here to secure your lesson spot(s) for September 2019
- Type in your Family Last Name
- Indicate your billing preference (1, 2 or 5 payments annually)
- Complete the schedule information and include your COMPLETE availability. You can make note of your preferred times in the comment section. We understand that you may not know your schedule details at this time. Just fill it out as best as you can and keep us updated with any changes
- Click the box to agree to the studio policies. For questions about the policy and information about our tuition rates, please refer to our website: https://artpiano.org/tuition-and-policies/
- Click the box for photo release
- Select the number of students that you will be registering and choose the appropriate registration/administrative fee below. Fee schedule is as follows: $60, $110, $150 and $180 for one, two, three and four students respectively. Remember that this fee is non-refundable and is in addition to the tuition.
Please fill in this form and reserve your slot before Saturday June 1st. After June 1, we will be working on the fall schedule and accepting new new students.
Fall tuition invoices will be emailed August 1. Tuition payments are due August 15.