We offer Traditional, Classical, Jazz and Suzuki Piano Instruction, Ear Training, Music Theory, Arranging and Composition for all levels of study.
We take our profession as music educators very seriously and strive to be sensitive, patient and honest and to provide you with quality teaching. Our goal is to discover your musical needs, hopes and dreams and help you achieve success at the piano.
Laura and Joe Kerr
PS If you are planning to enroll more than one child you will need to submit a separate form for each student.
Register here to secure your lesson spot(s) for September 2018
- Type in your Family Last Name
- Indicate your billing preference (1, 2 or 5 payments annually)
- Complete the schedule information and include your COMPLETE availability. You can make note of your preferred times in the comment section. We understand that you may not know your schedule details at this time. Just fill it out as best as you can and keep us updated with any changes
- Click the box to agree to the studio policies. For questions about the policy and information about our tuition rates, please refer to our website: https://artpiano.org/tuition-and-policies/
- Click the box for photo release
- Select the number of students that you will be registering and choose the appropriate registration/administrative fee below. Fee schedule is as follows: $60, $110, $150 and $180 for one, two, three and four students respectively. Remember that this fee is non-refundable and is in addition to the tuition.
Please fill in this form and reserve your slot before Saturday July 1st. I will be working on the schedule during the month of July and will accept new students at this time.
Fall tuition invoices will be mailed the the first week of August. Tuition payments are due August 15.